Lake Ozark SeaDoo Winterization
Contact us to perform expert winterization for any SeaDoo.
- Start the SeaDoo spraying fog oil into the intake until exhaust becomes smoky, less than 30-seconds. We do not over heat the motor, but the more fog oil the better.
- Pull the spark plugs out, spray fog oil into each cylinder for 15 seconds, then turn the SeaDoo motor for half a second to move the pistons up and down. Put the spark plugs in.
- With freezing winter weather ahead, we flush all water out of the cooling system and ad some anti freeze back to the system. If water freezes in the SeaDoo motor, it can crack the block and cylinders.
- Pull the battery and charge at 2-amps or below once a month until taking the SeaDoo out for it first run of the year.
- Add a cap of fuel stabilizer in the gas tank, ¼ of what the bottle tells you to use.
Lake Ozark PWC SeaDoo Repair
We provide expert BRP certified mechanics for in-shop and mobile SeaDoo repair in Lake Ozark. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, we repair any SeaDoo 4-stroke 4TEC engine (FRESH WATER ONLY). Please call to discuss, confirm and schedule service.
With over 35-years combined mechanical experience, we de-winterize, diagnose, repair and install parts on all 4-Stroke 4TEC SeaDoo engines. As a major SeaDoo parts dealer, we have all parts needed for the job in-house, so, you can expect the fastest turnaround possible. Our mission is get you back on the water!
Service charges for a BRP certified mechanic is $130 per hour in-shop with a 2-hour minimum or $260. Priority Mobile repair service is $200 per hour to work at your location with a $50 transportation fee for each trip.
The shop is located in Gravois Mills, Lake of the Ozarks and we also travel to complete mobile SeaDoo repair in Lake of the Ozarks, however, we can’t always guarantee the availability of our BRP Certified mechanics during the peak season.
SeaDoo Parts Depot MPEM services include diagnostic test, repair and new sales with Dess key programming. We Dess key program ANY 2-Stroke or 4TEC 4-Stroke SeaDoo MPEM from 1988 to present. Full service of MPEMS, ECU, LCD, ECM, VCM and IBR Marriage.
Service by appointment only, please call to discuss your SeaDoo repair, de-winterize and schedule a time immediately for us to come to you or bring your PWC SeaDoo to the shop, please do not drop off without notice!
- Save money.
- BRP Certified Mechanics.
- ALL parts in stock, no waiting!
- Pickup and delivery service.
- Mobile repair service.
- Rebuild engines.
- High performance tuning.
- Tune up, oil & filter change.
- Repair jet pumps, fuel pumps, starters.
- Winterize and De-Winterize.
- Custom Floor Mats, Seats, Exhaust.
Please complete the Westside Powersports Service Form or write the information on paper and turn in with the SeaDoo for repair. We do not accept salt water skis, require a 25% deposit on estimated repairs and expect full payment less than 2-weeks after completion.
Turn and burn! With a complete inventory of ALL SeaDoo parts in stock, there is no wait time! We are insured, have over 20-years experience, BRP certified mechanics and guarantee all of our work. The SeaDoo Parts Depot is owned by Westside Powersports, we’ll get you back on the water!
Westside Powersports OEM Used Seadoo Parts, MPEMs. All rights reserved 2022.